August Favourites 2013

This is what I have enjoyed using throughout August. This hasn't changed much since July, so there won't be as much you to update from August.

Beauty and Care Products

Burt's Bees Lip balm- This smells of rose and I think it smells amazing. It really helps when your lips are dry or chapped.


No 7 Beauty Balm - I prefer the reddest colour as it looks natural on everyone and this really hydrates your lips.


So Fab Body Spray - This smells amazing and is small enough to fit in your bag.

Rimmel Day and Night Mascara - This has a lengthening and Volume Mascara as a 2 in 1 which is very useful.  


Clean and Clear Exfoliating Face Scrub - If you put this on before going into the shower, then it helps to wash off all the spots you might have and it works really well.


Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation - This is looks really natural and works very well.


Clothes

Most of the clothes I wore in July, I still wore in August so unfortunately I have nothing to update with clothes.

Food

Vanilla Ice Cream, I've liked all the different brands of vanilla Ice Cream.


Recently I went Blackberry picking in the area close to where I live. I have eaten so many blackberries since then and they taste amazing when they are fresh!


Music

Don't Stop by Nina Nesbitt - I first heard this on the John Lewis advert and I instantly fell in love with this song. I have also been loving all of Nina's other songs such as: "Don't Stop", "Apple Tree", "Way In The World" and many others.

Yeah Yeah by Willy Moon


99 Luftballons by Nena - This is a german song.



Big When I was Little by Eliza Doolittle


XO by Fall Out Boy

Stronger by Kanye West

Things We Lost In The Fire by Bastille


Comments

  1. Great post!I really want to try the lip balm! :)

    Only a storm in a coffee cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love so many of these things as well! Especially Bastille! he's just amazing isn't he? :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment