Beach Sports

Recently near to where I live some beach sport courts have been added to the local park. I tried some of the sports out and here's what I thought:


Beach Tennis

I loved beach tennis as it wasn't too hard to play and there were some instructors there to help me learn. I loved beach tennis as the special rackets you have to use made it much easier and the sport doesn't involve too much movement (if you opponent hits the ball towards you). It is quite hard to run around on sand but once you get use to it the sport becomes very easy.
I would rate beach tennis 9/10 because it is hard to run on sand and hit the ball in the correct direction but does not take too long to get use to.
 This is a beach Tennis Racket.


Beach Volleyball

I found beach volleyball fun but not quite as enjoyable for me personally. This is like a normal volleyball game but much harder if you've never played volleyball before. It was hard to run on the sand but after a while you get use to it. I found that beach volleyball was harder as you have to hit the ball in a certain way and I kept muddling up the ways you had to hit it. 

I would rate beach volleyball 8/10 because it takes a while to get use to how you have to hit the ball otherwise it was good fun.

 These are beach volleyballs and a woman about to start playing beach volleyball.



Comments