July Favourites 2013

This is going to be a review/ What I enjoyed using throughout July. This will mainly be non-beauty and more clothes and food.

Clothes

This is a basic vest from H&M. It costs £3.99. I found this perfect for the hot weather we enjoyed during July and it was very comfy.

 This is a Black Pocket Skater skirt from Topshop. It costs £18.99. You can buy these in any clothes stores not just topshop. I liked this as it is very comfortable and goes with lots of outfits.

This is a Snow Leopard Mesh Back Skater from Topshop. It costs £28.99. I'm not a big fan of see-through at the back clothes but I liked this, as it was comfortable and looks like a top and a skirt not a dress.

This is a Motel Body from Topshop. It costs £18.00. This goes with almost everything, and looks amazing.

Make-up and Skin care


This is the Clinique Airbrush Concealer. It costs £18.00. It lasts for ages and covers up all spots and hides any bags under the eyes. 

This is the Born Lippy Body Shop lip balm in Strawberry. It tastes really nice and hydrates your lips when they are dry.


This is the Satsuma Eau de Toilette from Body Shop. It costs £8.50 and smells really fruity and refreshing.

Food and Drink

Cloudy Lemonade- You can make this at home yourself if you don't want to buy it. It is very easy to make and tastes refreshing and lemony. This has fewer calories than normal lemonade. You can make it using 6 lemons, 1 pint of water and 6 table spoons of sugar (1 for each lemon).

Starbucks Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. You don't have to have this with coffee, I prefer it without but some people prefer it with. This costs £4.35 which is the same as the price with coffee.

Carte D'or Mascarpone Ice Cream. You can buy this is any supermarkets and all flavours are amazing but throughout July I mainly ate Carte D'or Ice cream. 

Fresh Raspberries from my garden. These taste very nice with Whipped Cram but you can eat without. I prefer them from my garden as they are fresher and taste riper as they haven't travelled for miles, they haven't been sprayed with anything and I can pick them from my raspberry vine.

Strawberries- You can buy these in any supermarket or pick your own in any pick your own farm.                                              

I will do another update next month. Some of the products I liked during July are no longer on the shop website.







Comments

Post a Comment