September Favourites

Hair and Make-Up

I didn't wear very much make-up this month, as I'm back in School.
Avon Super Extend Extreme Mascara - It makes your lashes look really long as well as it looks very natural.

 L'Oreal Paris, Elnett Satin (The Catwalk Collection) - I've been looking for a hair spray for ages and then I saw this. I thought I would try it out and it really works your hair stays in place for ages and it comes off at the stroke of a brush.

Aussie Dual Personality, Heat Protection + Leave-In Spray

 Clinique Concealer - I mention this a couple of month ago in one of my other favourites posts and I will always love this concealer as it looks so natural.

 Burt's Bees Lipbalm

Food and Drink


 McVitie's Milk Chocolate Digestives - I love everything chocolate and these make a great snack and taste amazing.

Beauty In, Beauty Candy - This tastes amazing and is apparently 40 calories. I've been loving the flavours Strawberry and Lemon.

Cadbury's Highlights hot chocolate


Music

 Lana Del Ray, Summertime Sadness

 Little Mix, Change Your Life

 Amelia Lily, You Bring Me Joy

 Arctic Monkeys, Do I Wanna Know

Carrie Hope Fletcher, Tell Me

 The Temper Trap, Sweet Disposition 


This month I haven't really worn any other than what I got last month.















Comments