October Favourites

Next week I will have a new How To: post. It will be on how to make some nice Halloween treats that can be eaten all year found.


Music

 Defying Gravity which is by the musical Wicked

Et Alors by Shy'm - This was introduced to me in my French class and I've not been able to stop listening to it.












Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey - I love Lana Del Rey's music and every time her new songs are amazing! 
















 Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5





 Can We Dance by The Vamps- I've been listening to The Vamps covers since January and I love their music, it is something I cannot describe as they are so amazing. 



Food and Drink


I love chocolate and never seem to have enough chocolate and I find that hot chocolate is exquisite for those cold days when you just need a hot drink to warm you up. 



Make-Up


Maybelline Smoky Eye Pencil

Maybelline Lipstick- I don't usually wear lipstick but I've been loving the Maybelline lipsticks

 Maybelline 'Cherry Me' Lip balm from the 'Baby Lips' collection

 Body Shop 'Born Lippy' lip balm in Cherry

Lush Bubblegum Lip scrub - This not only tastes amazing but is really good for your lips!

Maybelline 'Fit Me Foundation' - It looks very natural and you can barely tell that you're wearing make-up.










Comments