London Fashion Weekend- Spring/Summer 2014

On Friday 21st February I went to London Fashion weekend for the second time. I saw 4 different designs in the catwalk show: Precious Metals- this consisted of bright metallic clothing but not the normal grey, gold and bronze but of colours such as pink and blue, Flower Power- as usual in spring and summertime floral is always the fashion so there were floral of all kinds, Lace Embrace- have you ever seen see-through lace trousers? Well neither had I before I saw them; this season has all sorts of lace coming your way, Good Sport- finally fashion has let us wear comfy trainers; this season wear your sports jerseys and rounded shoulder designs. I was not asked to do anything advertising everything I recommend is my personal choice.



The Catwalks

Unfortunately I did not get any pictures as I sat too far back, but here are some ideas which are similar to what I saw:
Flower Power- 

This show had to be my favourite, everything was just so beautiful! The models were almost covered in head-to-toe with flowers from sixties-inspired prints to delicate posies, it was amazing to see. The colours were bright and made winter seem like so long ago. One of the shops sold flower exquisite handmade headwear and accessories which were stunning and I wish I could have some; the shop was called Her Curious Nature I would recommend this to anyone who loves floral: http://hercuriousnature.com/

 This is one of their designs.

Precious Metals-

This show had so many unusual yet creative metallic prints that you would love to wear. They celebrate the Spring/Summer through their unique use of colour. The Topshop catwalk had some similar designs to this show:

This outfit is quite metallic as the colours are bright yet shiny.
The shorts Cara Delevingne wears are metallic and sophisticated.


Lace Embrace-

This season Lace is the delicate detail. You could be wearing any lace from a simple yet beautiful dress to see-through trousers (see the picture below). I love lace as this embroidery is so simple but it looks amazing!
The pictures below are from the London Fashion Week blogs.



Good Sport-

This season we can finally wear trainers; some designers have made high heel trainers which are fabulous, I would love a pair of those!
This picture is from the London Fashion Weekend blog.



The Shops

Sunglasses-

For those of you looking for new sunglasses there were so many shops to look at but these are just a few.
Sunglass Hut- Are you looking for a pair of stylish sunglasses? Well at Sunglass Hut they sell all sorts of designs from designers such as: Prada, Dolce and Gabbana and Miu Miu. 
http://www.sunglasshut.com/



Finaly & CO. sell Iconic British eyewear; they sell handmade wooden sunglasses which are very unique. 
http://www.finlayandco.com/pages/shop






Canon 360 Studio-

As usual there was the Canon 360 Studio which is amazing and I love going. To see the video of this go to the Canon Facebook page: www.facebook.com/CanonUKLtd



Levi-

Levi sell all kinds of beautiful clothing from Jeans to Footwear. They have amazing clothes designed for all shapes. http://www.levi.com

Her Curious Nature-

As I mentioned before this shop sells handmade headwear and accessories which are absolutely amazing!
www.hercuriousnature.com 




















Comments