How To: DIY Vanilla Lip Scrub

As it's winter, everyone's lips get very dry and have dry skin on them so Lip Scrub is very good to get the dry skin off. In shops lip scrub is around £2-3 which is quite expensive when you can make it yourself for almost nothing!


You Will Need:

1 Table spoon of Olive Oil



2-3 Table spoons of Sugar


A drizzle of Honey- The picture I took of the honey wasn't very good so unfortunately I don't have one.

1 Tea spoon of Vanilla essence



A small bowl


If you want your Lip Scrub to be a different colour (like mine is) then add a few drops of food colouring. Also if you want you can use a travel pot to put you lip scrub into like I did.


How To Make Your Lip Scrub


Step 1: Put 1-2 Table spoons of sugar into your bowl. Then add the Olive oil and a drizzle of honey.

Step 2: Add you Vanilla essence, if you want food colouring add it in now.

Step 3: Mix everything together, until it is chunky not liquid.

Tips
If you Lip Scrub has too much liquid then add more sugar, until it begins to solidify a bit more.

I hope you enjoyed the 4th Post on my How To series. I will be posting a little bit about The Gambia soon!




Comments