April Favourites

Almost my birthday, Happy May everyone!


TV Shows


 My Music- This is a show on youtube created by The Fine Bros. It's about a fictional music company called My Music and the lives of the people who work there.

 The Vampire Diaries- I've been watching TVD since season 1 and I love it so much, it's amazing! 

 Revenge- I've also been watching Revenge since season 1, this is fantastic. It's about a girl who's father was accused for a crime he didn't do, then he was killed for it; his daughter Amanda has revenge one those who killed her father.

Food And Drinks


Oatmeal


Cadbury's hot chocolate


Bisap Juice and Baobab Juice

As I was in Gambia for most of Easter I tried the local juices and these were my favourite. They are sweet and fresh!


I hope you enjoyed this post, and i'll try to post more often.


Comments