May Favourites

I haven't done a favourites post in ages, oops.


Music

 Soul Sister by Train- I've just had this stuck in my head for ages this is such a good song.

 A Sky Full Of Stars- by Coldplay - I love Coldplay's new album 'Ghost Stories' however a sky full of stars is my favourite.

 Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood- This is such a catchy song and it was quite cold towards the beginning of May so this was an amazing song to listen to.


Food


 Pretzels- I've made these so many times and experimented with the flavours and they were fabulous each time.

 Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough- Ice Cream doesn't taste better than this!



Movies


 Maleficent- This movie is amazing, I loved it so much!

 Grown Ups- This made me laugh so much :D


I'm sorry I don't have many favourites at the moment but I will have more in June/July!
I'm so excited for Monday I'm going to a meet up in London for The Fault In Our Stars

Comments