June Favourites

Happy July! Here's my June Favourites :)

Music

 Alleyways- The Neighbourhood

 Hey, Soul Sister- Train

 Dance The Way I Feel

 Team- Lorde; I love the album Pure Heroine, it's amazing and Lorde has amazing songs.

 Surfboard- Cody Simpson; a friend of mine who's a huge fan of Cody Simpson introduced me to this song and I just couldn't stop listening.

 She Wolf- Shakira

 Not About Angels- Birdy; I listened to this in The Fault In Our Stars and I thought it was so good.

 Changes- Faul & Wad Ad vs PNAU- Changes; I don't know the name of this song but their music video is entitled with that name.

Food and Drink

Vanilla Frozen Yoghurt- Yoo Moo; as it is now summer, I love to have frozen yoghurt and this one just caught my attention. It tastes fantastic and I would recommend you to try it too.


 Arizona original Green Tea with Honey - I've seen this so much on tumblr and the packaging is so pretty, therefore when I saw it I had to see if it was as good as everyone said. So, you guessed it, I loved it!

 Cheese and Onion Crisps- As I've has pack lunch a lot this month, cheese and onion crisps were definitely on my list always. This is my favourite flavour of crisps.

Makeup


 Benefit- Oxygen Wow foundation; this feels so light on my skin and looks like I'm not wearing makeup which is perfect. 

 Rimmel Bronzer- This is a natural looking glow.

17 Blusher

 Smoky Eyeliner Pencil Maybelline- This is an eyeliner pencil which can be used as a smudger and gives a bold look.

 Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara.


Sorry these are quite short but here are my June favourites.

Comments