Life Hacks: Foam Party

I recently went to a foam party, but when I googled what to wear/outfit ideas there was not much help, therefore I decided that I would try and answer some questions.


What To Wear

Many women may wear a bikini or swim suit which is very useful or you will get wet whilst you are. However, if you are uncomfortable in these then you could either wear a swim suit and add shorts or I have some outfit ideas:

What I wore

 I wore some shorts from Unqlo and a top from Topshop, additionally the shoes are from ecco. Any shorts and a comfortable top will do. Don't wear something that you don't want to get ruined! This is because your outfit may get water damaged from the foam. I recommend not wearing Lycra or tights because these will get water logged and become uncomfortable.

Shoes

I recommend wearing comfortable shoes that you don't mind if they may get ruined- sandals or trainers are best. They must also have a grip as the floor will get slippy towards to end of the party.

Makeup

If you wear makeup, wear waterproof makeup, otherwise your makeup will smudge on your face and you may end up looking like a panda!

Hair

I recommend wearing your hair up, this could be: a high pony tail, side braid, french braids or more. These are some cute hairstyle videos that you might want to use for ideas:

If you want to wear your hair down, bring a hair-tie just in case you want to tie your hair up later on. Remember wet hair can stick to your face.

Tips

Don't face the foam as it's being sprayed otherwise the soap will get in your eyes. 


I hope you enjoy your foam party! I had loads of fun at mine.

Comments