Movie Review: Home

I really enjoyed this movie even though it is meant for children and here is what I thought:

Rating: 8/10

What is it about?

This movie is about an alien race called : 'Boov' which continue fleeing from the Gorg. They eventually land on earth and take over. The main character in this movie is 'Oh' who doesn't seem to fit in with the other Boov. Oh meet Tip, who's mother was abducted by the Boov, after he accidently reveals the location of the Boov to the Gorg; together they flee the Boov whilst searching for Tip's mother.

Why I gave this movie 8/10:

I enjoyed this movie as there were times I felt like laughing, for example when the Boov learn to dance, and others when I couldn't look away. However, I think there could have been more music in the movie and that it could have connected with adults more, although it was very good for children and I would definitely recommend it.


 

Comments